Vegan Six Ingredient Spirulina Snacks
6 Ingredient Vegan and Dairy Free Spirulina Snacks
- ¼ cup hazelnuts Any nut/seed will work
- ¼ cup oats Use gluten free if needed
- 2 dates I would have used more, that’s all I had on hand!
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp shredded, unsweetened coconut
- ½ tsp Organics NZ spirulina powder Use less if you are not used to the earthy taste
- Put the nuts and oats in your food processor and process until everything looks very broken down. Add the rest of the ingredients and pulse until a sticky dough forms.
- Scoop out the mixture by the teaspoon-full and roll into cute, little balls.
- Refrigerate until ready to snack.