Garlic & Sprulina Hummus Dip
Garlic and Spirulina Hummus Dip
A nutritional twist to the classic Hummus Recipe
- 1 14 ounce can Chickpeas dried chickpeas can be used, soak overnight and then cook
- 2 tbsp Tahini
- 1 tbsp Organics NZ Spirulina Powder
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 clove Garlic crushed
- 1 tsp Cumin powder
- pinch Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Cold water
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and mix until smooth. It is important that if using dried chickpeas, these are soaked overnight and then cooked.
- Serve with pita bread or fresh vegetables.